Followers

Monday, March 19, 2012

This Just In

I went back to work today.   As I predicted everyone was very nice and mostly kept their distance.  Many noted my return with a friendly welcome back comment and absolutely no one mentioned the loss of E specifically.

I think the nature of my loss naturally keeps people from asking too much about it.  It's use too much.  Any question that you could ask is way too personal and intrusive to be tempting.

The news station was comfortably and frustratingly the same as I left it.   Reporters half heartedly complained about having to cover the severe weather that was brewing for the area and made jokes at each other's expense.  Photographers arrived a little late, crazy people called the newsroom.  A good reminder that the world keeps spinning and I have to find my new place in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment